Our goal is to dispatch your online order as soon as possible but please allow several working days during sale periods for the shipment to be prepared and to leave our warehouses.
- Our standard delivery rates are contained within the online checkout summary for your product(s).
- If you receive your order and it is broken upon delivery, please contact us and we will ask you to return your order and we ship you a new one. We will cover additional shipping costs.
- We deliver using USPS, which may require signature on delivery. If you are not home to receive your delivery, a note may be left for you indicating the pick-up location where you can collect it. We reserve the right to cancel your order and charge you for the costs we incur as a result and/or to charge you for any additional costs we incur in storing the goods if you fail to collect them within 21 days days after the date on which we first attempted to deliver them to you.
- Please ensure your shipping address is where you will be during business hours. If you request for your order to be left at your home delivery address, and a signature or physical handoff of the product is not possible, Noolibird is not liable to replace the order should your order, for whatever reason, be stolen or lost after it has been delivered.
- We recommend that customers have their parcels sent to (the "ship to" location) a daytime address where parcels can be signed for and/or physically received.
- We deliver to all of the US and most of the rest of the world. However there are restrictions on some products for certain Delivery Destinations, so please review the information on that page carefully before ordering products.
- Delivery of an order shall be completed when we deliver the products to the address you gave us and the products will be your responsibility from that time.
- If we miss the delivery deadline for any products then you may cancel your order straight away if any of the following apply:
- we have refused to deliver the products;
- delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
- Depending on your Delivery Destination your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Our standard delivery rates do not include import duties and taxes, these are the responsibility of the customer. The customer will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. The customer should contact his local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you any such law.
Questions about our shipping policies can be sent to us at email@example.com